Terms & Conditions
We value your association with EcoFab.
In using services of EcoFab you are supposed to accept the terms and conditions as given below:
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- There may be little bit difference you may find in the photos shown in the website and actual product. All the products available on the website are either handcrafted or hand-woven so some irregularities will be there.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on EcoFab’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. EcoFab does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. EcoFab may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. EcoFab does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Any claim relating to EcoFab’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Madhya Pradesh without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We do not share our customers’ information with any third property service provider. We only share address information with our courier company for delivery purpose only.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained